The benefits of digital dentures are many and include:
- Fewer Appointments: The conventional denture process typically requires 5 or more dental appointments before delivery of a patient’s final dentures. This can be extremely time-consuming for our busy patients. With digital dentures, only 2 visits are required before final denture delivery, significantly cutting down on multiple appointment times.
- Digital Precision: Digital dentures offer computerized precision for an exceptional fit resulting in extremely durable, secure dentures.
- Denture Quality & Strength: Digital dentures are crafted from a solid block of cured resin. This makes them stronger and less likely to distort or shrink over time. They have stronger suction, a more comfortable fit, and greater aesthetic accuracy for a more natural-looking smile.
- Digital Records: All patient information needed to design an accurate, comfortable, and well-fitting denture is captured in one visit and stored in a digital format. This permanent digital record is maintained so that if your denture is lost or broken, a replacement can easily be made.
- Digital Dentures are from everyone: Like conventional dentures, the ideal candidate for digital dentures is any adult who has experienced significant tooth loss and still has a sufficient amount of healthy gum tissue and jawbone.