With the All-On-4 dental procedure, the patient requires just four dental implants to benefit from this innovative treatment.
What is All-On-4 and Teeth in a Day?
All-On-4 is a procedure for people in need of full upper and/or lower teeth restorations, or for those looking to replace their dentures with a permanent solution. Unlike other approaches that use six, eight, or more implants and often involve bone grafting, we use a proven technique that puts a full set of new temporary teeth all on four or five specially placed implants in just one appointment.
Advantages of All-On-4 Implants
Not only does this procedure save time and money, All-On-4 dental implants are one of the only treatment options available today that can closely replicate the function of your natural teeth. Patients experience less deterioration or shrinkage of the jaw, minimal pain or discomfort, and virtually no loss of chewing function.
Who Should Get All-On-4 Dental Implants?
MyBite’s All-On-4 dental implant solutions offer clients the opportunity to go from old-fashioned or ill-fitting dentures to a firm, flawless smile in one procedure. This streamlined dental procedure is excellent for those looking to quickly and permanently replace all or most of their teeth. Our denturist specialists work closely with a team of dental implant surgeons, dental technicians and dental assistants to provide this innovative and immediate solution for our clients.
Benefits of All-On-Four Implant Solutions
All-On-4 dental implant solutions provide the strength and force of a natural set of teeth, allowing you to smile, talk and chew like you used to. Each bridge is anchored to the four small implants in the jawbone. These “posts” are skillfully placed into your gums by a qualified dental implant specialist during a quick and minimally invasive procedure.
Other Benefits Include:
• A cost-effective denture solution. With only four implants for each jaw, the overall cost of dentures is lowered.
• No need to remove a denture after meals or at nighttime. They can be cared for and cleaned just like natural teeth.
• They fit the natural contours of your mouth which will feel just like a full set of natural teeth.
• The roof of your mouth is not covered allowing you taste the food and feel with your mouth naturally.
• The force of your bite is greatly restored so you can enjoy the foods you previously could not with conventional dentures.
• Enjoy a more varied diet with your ability to eat foods you could not before.
• Prevents or helps minimize bone loss in your mouth following traditional teeth removal processes.
• A long-term solution which can last for decades or a lifetime if cared for properly.
• Avoid the embarrassing process of multiple dental visits with a traditional denture or traditional implant solution.
The All-On-4 Implant Process
First, you will attend a complimentary consultation meeting with our team where we will review your current condition and assess the best treatment plan.
After a thorough consultation at our office, our team will walk you through imaging and diagnostics so we can create a treatment plan. 3D models and digital imaging give us a highly accurate map of your mouth so placement is safe and predictable. At this point, we will also learn more about how you want your new smile to look.
Your next appointment with our team is when the All-On-Four dental implants are placed. The Surgeon will carefully place posts into the jawbone at four select locations. Once placed, provisional teeth are secured onto the posts. After some rest and relaxation in our offices, you will be going home with a confident new smile and able to enjoy everyday life.
You can start using your natural-looking teeth right away. After several weeks of your mouth adapting to the implants, you will receive a fully customized final bridge. This higher quality and fully secured denture give clients a complete set of strong natural looking teeth.
All-On-4 dental implant solution allow you to get back to enjoying your favorite foods, social and working life in no time.
If you think the All-On-4 solution is right for you, schedule a free consultation today with MyBite.